10-Day Turmoil

Silly question, does the mistery box appear at the end of the event, or when i reach lvl 35 during the event?
"
Alysma schrieb:
"
christian77 schrieb:
My English is Bad. I will make the Event. I See i Must Register? How does this work?

Greez

Deutsch?
Events und Rennen stehen unter der Liste mit den Charakteren. Einfach auf Join/Beitreten klicken, einen Charakter erstellen und es kann losgehen.

ehrlich gesagt war ich da auch kurz am suchen wo ich ner league beitreten kann da ich die icons für die races nicht gleich gesehen hab.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
stef_ruvx schrieb:
Did GGG forget to reset their time? The countdown timer seems to be an hour behind.

the timer on the website is based upon your computer's time settings.
"
LewsTherin schrieb:
Silly question, does the mistery box appear at the end of the event, or when i reach lvl 35 during the event?

after the event
my name wont show
Please bring back karma koin payment. Idk what to do with these cards :/
"
Natalia_GGG schrieb:

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Turmoil: Each area other than towns and the Twilight Strand will contain dangerous inhabitants of one out of 9 different types: Rogue Exiles, Tormented Spirits, Invaders, Strongboxes, Breaches, Perandus Chests, a 20% chance to spawn Beyond demons, Nemesis with 5 additional Rare monster packs and Bloodlines with 6 additional Magic monster packs. These are consistent within specific area for all players, and change hourly.
    So, after trying ssfhc turmoil a couple times and failing horribly lmao, I decided to go casual and do sc turmoil. Why am I fighting double-ghosted Hillock? I thought Twilight Strand was exempt from the extra turmoil mods??
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bjorn_Angannon um 13.11.2017, 00:16:14
So, after trying ssfhc turmoil a couple times and failing horribly lmao, I decided to go casual and do sc turmoil.

Why am I fighting double-ghosted Hillock? I thought Twilight Strand was exempt from the extra turmoil mods??

And why am I forced to write my comments in a separate post instead of with my quote???

Edit: seems that turmoil mods has been enabled in Twilight Strand...

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bjorn_Angannon um 13.11.2017, 01:28:47
Yeah, there seem to be some quirks in where turmoil mods can show, and what can roll.

For instance, "Area has 5 additional strongboxes" can roll inside a Haku dungeon, in spite of the fact that GGG patched out the ability for strongboxes to spawn at ALL in there a couple years back. (for obvious reasons: the invincible totems are part of the mob pack list, and as they were unkillable, would make the strongbox impossible to finish opening)

Yet in spite of that part being removed, strongboxes are on the possible list of mods that can be applied to said zones.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I'm a new player so I'm not sure if "the last monster" is at the end of Act 3, 10, or a Labyrinth? (Haven't even completed Act 7 yet but I went in anyway).

I'm trying to understand what Turmoil is as I assumed Race was a speedrun to get to a certain boss.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2023527 answered my other question
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ThunderBiome um 15.11.2017, 14:32:42

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: