3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey guys, how much currency invested does this build need to kill Shaper?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Krazy_X um 15.01.2019, 06:57:49
"
Krazy_X schrieb:

This kind of depends of the player, but i'll give a breakdown of prices for most items that are just below uber-elder-grade:

rings: kaoms way are 50c/ea (100c)
Amulet: ~10c-50c (pristine craft normal marble amulet)
belt: ~40-70c for near end game elder leather belt (pristine+scorched craft for life recovery & +max life).
kaom's heart: 1ex
saffrel's frame: 2c (uncorrupted)
elder helm with 1-2 support gems (burning, conc): 2-20c, depending on other stats
weapon: balefire opal sceptre would probably be fine, 1c. otherwise 10c-40c+ depending what you're looking for
gloves: elder with faster attacks & life: ~1c-20c depending on other stats
boots: 2% life/mana enchant on boots, then pristine craft (~10c+however many tries at pristine you give it, so maybe 50c total)
jewels with dual resist+life, or life+damage: 2-4c/ea (20-30c total)

1ex+
100c+25c+40c+2c+10c+2c+10c+50c+25c
1ex+264c = ~2.5ex
add about 40 jewelers and 20 fusings to link the things up

that's a long way to say "you should be able to for for under 3ex" -- but you can probably squeak by cheaper.

it's not a super budget build, but it's very relaxing for most farmable content because you just don't die anymore
Zuletzt bearbeitet von jaeds um 15.01.2019, 10:17:19
Hey guys, thanks for the build, im having lots of fun!

Now, someone can help me in what to upgrade next?

I just Bought watcher´s (10ex) and got more 10ex for the next upgrade. I need more dps, im having hard time to do alva missions.

I really apreciate any help.

Srry for bad english.

Thanks!
"
rickz_poe schrieb:
Hey guys, thanks for the build, im having lots of fun!

Now, someone can help me in what to upgrade next?

I just Bought watcher´s (10ex) and got more 10ex for the next upgrade. I need more dps, im having hard time to do alva missions.

I really apreciate any help.

Srry for bad english.

Thanks!

For us to see your gear, click on your name in the forums. Or use this url: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rickz_poe

On the right side of the screen, click "Privacy Settings."

Uncheck the box that says "Hide Characters tab"

Then we'd be able to see your character's items & build
"
jaeds schrieb:
"
Krazy_X schrieb:

This kind of depends of the player, but i'll give a breakdown of prices for most items that are just below uber-elder-grade:

rings: kaoms way are 50c/ea (100c)
Amulet: ~10c-50c (pristine craft normal marble amulet)
belt: ~40-70c for near end game elder leather belt (pristine+scorched craft for life recovery & +max life).
kaom's heart: 1ex
saffrel's frame: 2c (uncorrupted)
elder helm with 1-2 support gems (burning, conc): 2-20c, depending on other stats
weapon: balefire opal sceptre would probably be fine, 1c. otherwise 10c-40c+ depending what you're looking for
gloves: elder with faster attacks & life: ~1c-20c depending on other stats
boots: 2% life/mana enchant on boots, then pristine craft (~10c+however many tries at pristine you give it, so maybe 50c total)
jewels with dual resist+life, or life+damage: 2-4c/ea (20-30c total)

1ex+
100c+25c+40c+2c+10c+2c+10c+50c+25c
1ex+264c = ~2.5ex
add about 40 jewelers and 20 fusings to link the things up

that's a long way to say "you should be able to for for under 3ex" -- but you can probably squeak by cheaper.

it's not a super budget build, but it's very relaxing for most farmable content because you just don't die anymore

Thank you for the reply. I already have Kaom's Heart and 2x Kaom's way.
Hey everyone in the past I've never had too much currency to try lots of expensive builds but this season I've been playing a lot more. I ripped a 7ex lvl 1 character and a whole bunch of 30-50c early ones.

Anyway, I am nearly "all in" at this point in the season with all my playing. I've invested 7.5ex to get this build start on HC league. I have lots of stuff like wachers eye cards to sell but I am running low now in raw currency. While I am liking taking it further with better gear, it's feeling slow T10+, tanky but not ultra tanky.

Now I haven't done my Uber yet, which I will so 45% more damage will be great.

This is my gear so far. Catalyst is like 50 chaos, is it really that much of a difference? Someone mentioned that you need bout 600 strength to about equal, but if it's not a major difference having 450ish strength is the 50c worth it?

My gems bar 1 are all life%+DoT or damage. Capping res was a major issue since I am using bloodgrip atm, I just got it all there with those boots.

What should I look to go next? I know there's a better shaper rare 1h for SR, life recovery elder belt--which I wouldn't be able to use now atm with my res. To be honest I doubt I'd do a temple or get a shield with a good corrupt.

I'd be just happy to be back to speed farming t14-16s but with the added bonus of not fearing death as much. Hopefully it's not too much more currency, I got the bulk out of the way - I hope. At the moment my 50c WO build was more tanky with CC and wider damage.

Any advice would be great, my profile character is public. Also is anyone finding it hard to not roll bad mods? Degen, reduce recovery, reflect, ele weakness, so many that basically make it too risky higher maps.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von poeGT um 15.01.2019, 14:37:03
Hey Guys, great guide much appreciated. I believe I have some pretty good gear at this point but wanted to post in case anyone had big suggestions. One thing I am unsure is my weapon, I think it may be very good already but wasn't sure if I should roll another and look for the socketed gems rolls. Current project is rolling my RF enchanted elder helm with horror essences. Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading :)

Greetings RF people, this is my first time posting in this forum, needed to google how to link items in post :D Played RF in beasty league, and now i have multimod open, imma need some advice for crafting.

Plain and simple: Is this worth multimodding and if is, what mods?

Thanks!

"
zheng738 schrieb:
its done, maybe the first person to run 4 auras in the thread? not too sure. barely over 10k hp from the previous 10.6k hp, on paper I actually lost a littlebit of dps on paper because of the previous abyss jewel in the boots. the gear isn't perfect, my old belt was godlike this time the new belt and glove is only decent at best. if I could improve either one then I round out the res without charges. OR, I could just use my old gloves and everything would be perfect but then i don't have faster attack gem support.

ill post the gear setup, my char i can finally say, is finally like 95% complete.

Just wondering why u had to change the belt if ur old one was that good, since only reason i see is the aspect, but u have that on ur helmet as well.
If u forgot about that, just a reminder :p
If its sth else , nvm me was just curious
And gz on ur gear

Edit ah nvm i rememver u said it had to be on the belt. For link reservation increase i suppose
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Schnubbel_ um 15.01.2019, 15:34:01
the aspect in the helmet cost 28%, while the one on the belt cost 22%, my mana reservation is exactly 100% with 0 mana remaining

hitting the stupid boots enchant took like 15 lab runs, hate lab
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zheng738 um 15.01.2019, 17:08:35

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: