2 Week Turmoil

oh , i tough evryone had these prices , a kind of mtx with charges...im nub lol , anyway , do they tell you if you win or no?
When am I going to receive a prize if I was selected ?
Im curious also.. last two races i hit the highest lvl for rewards but didnt won nothing. Sup with this ? If i dont get anything for the time spend i wont participate in future similar random draw rewars leagues.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I got a beta key as reward :)
Beta keys were daily rewards right? Could be the end of race rewards haven't been distributed yet, who knows. Some information on this would be much appreciated ie will only the winners be notified?
I wouldn't get too worked up, there are thousands that met the thresholds. Check back when 3.0 lands, should know by then if you were lucky or not.
general rule is that prizes are given away next Monday after event. mb we got unlucky or smth. Also had no notification when i got prize for some of the races.
Hey guys , where can find my Mystery box ?
"Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil HC Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Solo Event", and so on.

In the same time, in "Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!" it's said, that "There are three variations of this event available, Standard, Hardcore and Hardcore Solo-Self Found*. These variations share a prize pool of microtransactions and Beta Keys".
So, only HC and HC Solo will get those MTX's?
"
Gigann schrieb:
"Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil HC Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Solo Event", and so on.

In the same time, in "Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!" it's said, that "There are three variations of this event available, Standard, Hardcore and Hardcore Solo-Self Found*. These variations share a prize pool of microtransactions and Beta Keys".
So, only HC and HC Solo will get those MTX's?

All turmoil players share the prize pool. It's gonna be hard to win anything.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: