2 Week Turmoil

"
Astherionk schrieb:

Lose my things at the end of the event? Just start and I do not know how these things worked maybe I should not have started here

Race is not voided. Characters made and items obtained go to standard.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hello! I'm a returnee player that came back to PoE after some years of downtime (real life, work, health, you name it).

I started a toon for this event and I'm about to reach the lvl 60 mark. Now I got a question, the rewards are cumulative? as in, I'll get the rewards of "whatever tier I'm at plus the tiers I covered reaching here?"

That is to say,

If I reach lvl 40, I get the lvl 40 tier.
If I reach lvl 60, I get the lvl 40, and 60 tiers.
If I reach lvl 90, I get the lvl 40, lvl 60 and lvl 90 tiers.

Or it's simply "you got to 60, you get that tier only?

Best regards and thanks in advance.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Irhamel um 22.07.2017, 21:04:11
"
Irhamel schrieb:

The rewards are cumulative? as in, I'll get the rewards of "whatever tier I'm at plus the tiers I covered reaching here?"

Yup, this.

*Edit Or well, you get entered into the lotto of the tiers that you reach, no guarantee on getting anything from the reward tiers even if you hit 90, just the best chance of winning something at all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ninjinpet um 23.07.2017, 06:51:47
what happens if the event ends all characters and items will be deleted?
Early end to the race due to going abroad. This mediocre player went pizza sticks Inquisitor, and then Freezing Puse totems. Got level 90 on day 8 I think... yes, I know...

Notables :

Level threshold prizes are limited?
exhausting
Spoiler

EDIT:
Spoiler
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sarge_101 um 30.07.2017, 10:58:55
Let's see how long prizes take to be given out LUL
how long is it usually?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund