Race Event 91: 2 Week Mayhem HC

I dont like voided races :((((
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Riborg schrieb:
I wont play because its voided, but I am super hyped about SSF as a race league. In the future I can play a race SSF and continue my dude and keep my findings on SSF. Thats the last piece of the puzzle for me on racing, Ill play alot of unvoided SSF races - especially 1 week + events.

I'm really digging this as well.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jesse_GGG um 24.06.2017, 19:02:13
I really enjoy these race events... Has GGG thought about automating a standard race schedule year round?

These race events make PoE my favorite game to play.
FAQ: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
GGG Posttracker: http://www.gggtracker.com/
"
FSM schrieb:
I really enjoy these race events... Has GGG thought about automating a standard race schedule year round?

+1

would be great to see more of those race events all year around, maybe 1-2 month break between ea "season".
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
"
FSM schrieb:

I'd be stoked if they did year round 1-2week races using the current league mechanics (at the time).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SuccYE um 23.06.2017, 13:45:58
Are the rewards split between all of the mayhem races, or how does it work? Seeing as the rewards seems to be exactly the same in all the mayhems.
So, what exactly does "shared" in prize pools mean? Both HC and non-HC races draw from one pool or two similar?

In other words, is there a reason for bloody noob like me to go HC in hopes for somewhat better chances for shinies? (:
no
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
FSM schrieb:

+3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HighOfffTums um 24.06.2017, 12:42:34
To all the royal bloods:

Its funny to see this "supporters" bully other players with no titles. Sad thing the've achived with this elitist thing.

You cant guess how much they "support" the game with real cash by the number of titles. Just one armour set is worth a bunch of those. And thats something you can enjoy ingame while you play the game. Doesnt surprise to see this bullies with less than 20 challenges per league. Not even playing the game they support so much.

A game need players not bullies with titles who barely play the game. You are not supporting your game by bulling non "title" players, quite the opposite.

Hundreds or thousands of people buying tabs and other mtx support way way more than a few titles and thats something you cant check before you bully them, before thinking being better than them for spending more money, besides you can be even wrong in that part too.

Personaly i will never ever pay for a title just becouse of this. Ive seen this since the first day playing the game. And that hurts so much the player base, new players don't feel to have the right to ask or participate becouse of people like you, and i doubht you spend enought money to pay for the damage you make to the game.

thats all.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: