Race Event 91: 2 Week Mayhem HC

"
Myhoax schrieb:
I don't get why this race is voided but the 1 week isn't. Any reasons why?

Mainly because the 1W Race is basically Legacy League with a fresh start. You could create a new toon in Legacy and have the same shot at any kind of currency/item. With this, however, you can farm Exiles/Invasion Bosses/ Breaches/Whatever for huge amounts of currency and items, and that would flood the economy (not that Standard economy isn't overly saturated or anything, it's just that the point of this is to race, not to join in to make currency).
2 week race looks fun but reading the comments..... not everyone can buy every supporter pack... ive been playing since closed beta and i only have 1 supporter pack..... but thats not to say i dont have 5 mtx pages and 40 tabs.... theres others ways to support them than just supporter packs.
+
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hey, this event looks pretty fu--

"
Dan_GGG schrieb:
This race type is voided.

Never mind.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Will the zone settings be the same cross league like labyrinth, or different for each league? I'm considering making a Mayhem tracker similar to the one during Tempest/Warbands.
Sounds cool. Will do this solo selfound HC. I hope I can reach lvl 90 this time without making a stupid mistake.
Also, if you get the highest in HCSSF, will switching to normal HC allow you to get both demis or will you be restricted to one (ie, you get first 100 for an ascendancy in SSF, then turn off SSF)?
"
rocketlauncher schrieb:
Also, if you get the highest in HCSSF, will switching to normal HC allow you to get both demis or will you be restricted to one (ie, you get first 100 for an ascendancy in SSF, then turn off SSF)?

most likely the option to convert will be disabled for this event. they disabled ascendancy switching for the 1 week that just ended so people couldnt just swap over.
I wont play because its voided, but I am super hyped about SSF as a race league. In the future I can play a race SSF and continue my dude and keep my findings on SSF. Thats the last piece of the puzzle for me on racing, Ill play alot of unvoided SSF races - especially 1 week + events.
void ... no ty :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: