Race Event 89: 8 Hour Grief

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Grief: Has no mods by default, but after 6 hours, players may invade each others' instances (ctrl+click on the entrance to an area). At this point players will be always hostile to one another, and lose experience to their killer. Unlike Cutthroat, they will not drop items on death. Leaving areas after the Griefing begins takes 5 seconds and the grace period upon entering an area is shortened to 20 seconds.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 40: 40x Beta Keys.
  • Level 45: 50x Acid Weapon Effect.
  • Level 55: 20x Lightning Skull.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Zuletzt angestoßen am 08.07.2017, 11:38:13
Just wonder will i get a key now or as always GGGs "random" lotto will give keys to same people who has 10+ keys and selling them freely everywhere, as GGG always do? Run all there events, always get required levels and NEVER (not even once) win anything worthy. But at least same people win keys so they can sell them freely w/o worrying about anything. Good "random" system you has GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead schrieb:
Just wonder will i get a key now or as always GGGs "random" lotto will give keys to same people who has 10+ keys and selling them freely everywhere, as GGG always do? Run all there events, always get required levels and NEVER (not even once) win anything worthy. But at least same people win keys so they can sell them freely w/o worrying about anything. Good "random" system you has GGG!

Lifetime Season Points: 6

Man, relax there; just because you haven't won numerous times doesn't really mean they are excluding you from the pool. And where is the evidence that they are giving it out to the ones with already 10+ keys? If you fail to provide anything meaningful here, then I consider your comment stupid
"
D_bak schrieb:
"
TreeOfDead schrieb:

Lifetime Season Points: 6

Im not racer so dont run races, those events not Season race.

Just re-checked about Season Points - i was join one 30 Min Endless Ledge (MDC001) race in Medallion Race Season, so thats why its count 6 points. New events (that was and still going) not count as Season and doesn't count there, so whats your point? What you want to say?

Yes im not a fan of race, not fan of events that never gave me anything beside wasted time, i only joined and run those events for beta key that never happens and wont be in this one too, bcs keys binded to same guys who got plenty of them.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TreeOfDead um 23.06.2017, 15:39:40
"
GodOfTears schrieb:
Man, relax there; just because you haven't won numerous times doesn't really mean they are excluding you from the pool. And where is the evidence that they are giving it out to the ones with already 10+ keys? If you fail to provide anything meaningful here, then I consider your comment stupid

Global/trade chats, forums post that just deleting fast by GGG supports and other forums where you can see like "selling x amount keys for price" and more (if you never see it, dosnt mean it never happens.)
Also google at least.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TreeOfDead um 23.06.2017, 15:24:23
"
TreeOfDead schrieb:
"
GodOfTears schrieb:

Global/trade chats, forums post that just deleting fast by GGG supports and other forums where you can see like "selling x amount keys for price" and more (if you never see it, dosnt mean it never happens.)
Also google at least.
All trolls. You can only get one. And maybe extra from buying a pack. I only got one key and participated in many races.
path of exile expert
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IllusorySuperiority um 23.06.2017, 17:12:48
Edit: I'm good.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wiraqucha um 26.06.2017, 15:49:15
"
TreeOfDead schrieb:
"
GodOfTears schrieb:

Also google at least.

Ignored the current and biggest problem; where is the evidence GGG deliberately give more entries to people with more time in the game? I can see why some are selling keys, but not that GGG hand out these keys to them. Give the evidence, and you'll have me over.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GodOfTears um 23.06.2017, 17:17:49
this was super enjoyable kappa

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: