Race Event 87: 8 Hour Grief

"
Merneith schrieb:
"
LARD_ASS schrieb:
Does this count towards the free mystery box if we reach level 10?

I got to level 10 and didn't get a mystery box. Not a big deal but I wish it was clearer what the problem was.

It took a week for the mystery box to arrive once i earned it when the events started up a few weeks ago so dont sweat it
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
"
Merneith schrieb:
"
LARD_ASS schrieb:

I got to level 10 and didn't get a mystery box. Not a big deal but I wish it was clearer what the problem was.

It took a week for the mystery box to arrive once i earned it when the events started up a few weeks ago so dont sweat it

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I'll hang on to the character, then.
"
Merneith schrieb:
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I'll hang on to the character, then.

You do not need to hold onto the character, if you do not want to or need the slot.

There are 1576 characters recorded on the ladder for this race, starting at Level 1. Your character's progress should already be recorded on the ladder. Bex has clarified that you need not retain your characters following races for the Beta period race events.

Oh, hey - I'm 953! Woohoo!
"
"
Merneith schrieb:
"
LARD_ASS schrieb:

Still waiting on my demi, anyone know what league/stash tab it should be placed in?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: