Race Event 87: 8 Hour Grief

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Grief: Has no mods by default, but after 6 hours, players may invade each others' instances (ctrl+click on the entrance to an area). At this point players will be always hostile to one another, and lose experience to their killer. Unlike Cutthroat, they will not drop items on death. Leaving areas after the Griefing begins takes 5 seconds and the grace period upon entering an area is shortened to 20 seconds.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 40: 40x Beta Keys.
  • Level 45: 50x Mark of the Phoenix.
  • Level 55: 20x Arctic Skull.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Zuletzt angestoßen am 25.06.2017, 05:13:24
But once a player reaches to maps. How will that instance be invaded? Can anyone jump to anyones hideout and enters his map. Or only the maps opened from eternal lab is invadable?
Does this count towards the free mystery box if we reach level 10?
After the event end is the character transfer to legacy league?
Is this Event Hardcore or not?
CoolStoryBob.
Worst race ever.
"
zaniac26 schrieb:
But once a player reaches to maps. How will that instance be invaded? Can anyone jump to anyones hideout and enters his map. Or only the maps opened from eternal lab is invadable?

I e-mailed GGG support about this, and they said that "the map device will be disabled during this event". So I guess all the grief races end at merc lake :))
I got my bow around level 42, couldn't find an upgrade lol

Pumped to get my first demi, totally worth taking the day off work! xD
I started many hours late and some level 46 asshole was chasing me around when I was level 39. He couldn't even kill me but he made it so that I couldn't get to 40.

Certainly brings meaning to the league "grief"
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Xapti um 22.06.2017, 20:05:30
"
LARD_ASS schrieb:
Does this count towards the free mystery box if we reach level 10?

I got to level 10 and didn't get a mystery box. Not a big deal but I wish it was clearer what the problem was.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: