Race Event 85: 2h Headhunter

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Headhunter: When you kill a rare monster, you gain all its mods for 20 seconds. Every monster pack has a rare monster (even the Twilight Strand). This race type is voided.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 30: 20x Beta Keys and 30x Ice Crown.
  • Level 40: 30x Ghostflame Herald of Ash Effect.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Zuletzt angestoßen am 24.06.2017, 01:11:18
Beta key send in messages or email ?
Does this count towards the free mystery box if we reach level 10?
"
nobishjn schrieb:

i have read that is sent to your messages
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tuttifrutas um 22.06.2017, 02:39:53
"
nobishjn schrieb:

message in site and email.
Anyone got a beta key to share?
Enemy i killed to get level 30 dropped a chaos orb lol. I think it was the games way of saying, hey good job
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

oops i shoulda tried
why all time i can hit 1 lvl more ;(
Lv 40.88%
37th Ladder
10th Duelist

Love this race, once you get up and geared it's really fun and you kill/progress FAST. A few good drops and a GG chaos reroll on my main 1H in the last 10mins but I could have cleared much more efficiently around midgame... maybe getting Lv42 or even 43. It's just so hard running past packs and rares knowing you can steal their powers and get ridiculously oversized.

1h Sunder ftw boys.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: