Character rollback during crash and items lost 7 exalted some gcps -_-

Today I had a very unfortunate game crash or so called unexpected disconnection. I was stacking my orbs in stash after big trade. I have replaced and restacked 7 exalted orbs and placed other 10 exalted on them to make more room for them. I did the same with all the gemcutters that I had from the trade. After few secs my game crashed and when I reloged all that restacked gemcutters (around 10) and 7 exalted were gone. I checked up everything and I'm 100% sure that those were lost during that crash somehow. What I suspect is that either during the crash my character was rolled back by few seconds and the stash wasn't or the stash was rolledback by few seconds and my character was not.

I don't care so much about these orbs I mean 7 exalt 10 gcp is something but even if won't get them back it's not the end of world -_-. What I care is that if in final version (or open beta) such bugs will appear it won't be funny for people if they lose their best stuff because of DC/Crash/short time rollbacks.It would be nice if someone could look into this to prevent such situations in future.

EDIT.
Found myself it's also related with other known bug with stash. Actually if you place the items from your inventory into stash and DC or Crash just after that, the item will dissapear.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von deMoxE um 07.04.2012, 23:44:31
how did you get so many exalted?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Xapti schrieb:
how did you get so many exalted?

I sold sword 6linked for 10exalted 20gcp 10blessed. The rest of exalts were found from mf and 2 or 3 of them were from ladder race rewards :) I had more from trades but all used on equipment.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: