FIXED - [Bug] Item Duplication

[Edited by Chris to remove details of exploit. It'll be fixed soon. Thanks much for the report].
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chris um 08.04.2012, 02:39:49
Tested it too, works exactly how he discribed it.

Expect, it seems that it aint possible to duplicate Equipment parts, all attemps failed to make them permanent, all but the original disapared. It should be mentioned that equipped gems vanish too with the duped gear ;P
Confirmed also. It is wonky though, and I think I lost items a few times. It is hard to replicate also. I did scare some noobs though suiciding :)
Don't you suppose that with this type of exploit found, it would have been WAY more prudent to send a PM to some developer informing them, rather than making it damn public knowledge?
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
"
enshin schrieb:
Don't you suppose that with this type of exploit found, it would have been WAY more prudent to send a PM to some developer informing them, rather than making it damn public knowledge?

Fortunatly it doesn't work at last for me :)
It's either fixed already or I'm doing something wrong.

Anyway if it is still working, I suggest not using that exploit. Most likely all of that is going to be written on the server and items made or copied that way will be probably either deleted or whole chars wiped. Since if it is working it's abusing of serious bug and it will probably end in ban or exluding from the beta.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von deMoxE um 07.04.2012, 22:43:12
Doesn't work for me either.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
If someone can possibly do it post this on Twitter if the bug is still working so they can check it up faster. I don't like the idea of possible another wipe incoming soon. Just write up that there is a bug that need to be check up ASAP.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von deMoxE um 07.04.2012, 22:39:28
We just learned about this and it'll be fixed very soon.

It's an oversight in recent changes to how stashes work.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris schrieb:
We just learned about this and it'll be fixed very soon.

It's an oversight in recent changes to how stashes work.

[Edited by Chris to remove discussion of the exploit specifics. Thanks!]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chris um 07.04.2012, 23:52:31
[Edited by Chris because this is currently a live exploit]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chris um 08.04.2012, 00:08:32

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: