[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Hi again!
How about Aul's Uprising with Hatred Reserves no Mana?
May it be usefull?
thx
"
qozmo schrieb:
Hi again!
How about Aul's Uprising with Hatred Reserves no Mana?
May it be usefull?
thx

Sure, if you want to fit a vitality aura in there with the watcher's eye like I mentioned earlier. Seems like some of you are designing some kind of ultra-non-budget version of this build XD

This does have the secondfold property of freeing up dex requirements from the boots, but then you'll need good resists on the boots to compensate.

I'm pretty happy with the life, endurance charge, and resists of my current amulet and don't really have a gem slot for vitality (since I want to run generosity on Hatred) but I could definitely see such a thing working.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von codetaku um 27.09.2019, 07:59:31
Using this:

Just found this:

Path of Building really doesn't give me much info. The Maligro's worth trying out?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
No, Maligaro's Cruelty is essentially useless for this build.

The leech you get from Carnage Heart isn't much but it's at least something. The resists definitely don't hurt.

Meanwhile, the only relevant stat on Cruelty is increased maximum life.

You, the player, are not responsible for the kills your minions get. So you'll never gain power or frenzy charges. The last two stats also don't affect minion damage even if you had another way of gaining charges. It'd only affect your Cyclone dps, which is irrelevant.
"
codetaku schrieb:
No, Maligaro's Cruelty is essentially useless for this build.

The leech you get from Carnage Heart isn't much but it's at least something. The resists definitely don't hurt.

Meanwhile, the only relevant stat on Cruelty is increased maximum life.

You, the player, are not responsible for the kills your minions get. So you'll never gain power or frenzy charges. The last two stats also don't affect minion damage even if you had another way of gaining charges. It'd only affect your Cyclone dps, which is irrelevant.

Yea, this is the problem I'm having. Figuring out what is best for the minion. The Carnage Heart I just stumbled upon.

I bought this last night:

I can' anoint it being corrupted, but I need to start working on maps/delves before I can afford something better. I need more income. But its least its a start. I have the base down, just need to do the fine tuning.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Hello i'm newbie here.

Realy want to try your build and i have some question:

1. How you can refill your life pool just with life flask?

2. Is CWDT lv 1 better? I think it will cast spirit offering more often and we will receive more extra energy shield.

3. How about pride (is it physical spell skill gem?) or haste instead hatred?

4. Will zombie and golem will die in tough fight like uber elder? If zombie die in uber elder what should i do?

5. How about Empower in agony link?

6. What do you think about Grave Intention passive note? Should we take it?

That all thank you.

I'm creating my new character now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von insangel0001 um 28.09.2019, 11:26:08
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
Hello i'm newbie here.

2. Is CWDT lv 1 better? I think it will cast spirit offering more often and we will receive more extra energy shield.

4. Will zombie and golem will die in tough fight like uber elder? If zombie die in uber elder what should i do?

That all thank you.

A. 1 Life Flask is more than enough, you only get the effects of 1 life flask at a time.

A. Personally I will reduce the level of CWDT to around 5, maxing them out is way too high and will rarely proc

A. Hatred is still better is it provides (Extra Damage) as cold damage.

A. You have Desecrate which can be used to re-summon zombies as needed, they will more than likely die in high damage fights.

A. Not as strong as the other links, you can check in PoB

A. Grave Intentions is a rubbish node in my opinion, if you did want a little less life you could anoint Ravenous Horde instead.

Hope that answers your questions.
"
Boltonsquads schrieb:
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
Hello i'm newbie here.

That all thank you.

A. 1 Life Flask is more than enough, you only get the effects of 1 life flask at a time.

A. Personally I will reduce the level of CWDT to around 5, maxing them out is way too high and will rarely proc

A. You have Desecrate which can be used to re-summon zombies as needed, they will more than likely die in high damage fights.

A. Grave Intentions is a rubbish node in my opinion, if you did want a little less life you could anoint Ravenous Horde instead.

Thank you for answer me but i feel some confuse here.

About question 1 i mean is there another way to refill life exept life flask. Because i see in pob have more than 8k life, but life flask just have 2k8.

And about aura i still think hatred just increased our all damage 26% (at lv 21 gem) while Pride will increased our damage 21% first and 43% if enemies stay in it 4 second ( gem lv21 + 6 spell physical skill = lv 27 pride)

About another answers for my another questions is perfect.

Sorry for my bad english
Zuletzt bearbeitet von insangel0001 um 28.09.2019, 13:33:01
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
"
Boltonsquads schrieb:
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
Hello i'm newbie here.

That all thank you.

About question 1 i mean is there another way to refill life exept life flask. Because i see in pob have more than 8k life, but life flask just have 2k8.

And about aura i still think hatred just increased our all damage 26% (at lv 21 gem) while Pride will increased our damage 21% first and 43% if enemies stay in it 4 second ( gem lv21 + 6 spell physical skill = lv 27 pride)

Sorry for my bad english

In regards to life not that I see however the build is pretty tanky so shouldn't have any issues would I could suggest is getting a pair of boots with "Socketed gems have level 20 Fortify" then slotting in Cyclone in there and putting "Life Gain on Hit" in the spare red slot.
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
"
Boltonsquads schrieb:
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
Hello i'm newbie here.

That all thank you.

Sorry for my bad english

im not close to be fully geared yet but 1 flask should be enough but im also using a

for those OH SHIT moments when i miss calcualte the stregths of the mobs or if i have frostblink on CD the ammount of defenses in this build is dumb actully and when you get your hands on
that enfeeble mod takes the defense to another whole new level aswell

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: