[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Hm. Yea, these are not the actual blighted maps, but the Cassia summons in regular maps. The first 40 seconds I'm good, then they really start pumping out, I tag the edge of the first mobs to get my HoA started, go back out, then go back in again and boop. Dead. Perhaps it is the attack "wind up" then. Because that's about how long it takes for me to die. I cyclone in, back out, then back in at the same spot again. I even flask up and I don't stand a chance. I die instantly.

I'll start working on not going back to the same spot again though.

Died four times last night I think it was because of them. It was also in Colloseum map where all the summons crept out of a narrow passage. Only had one tower there, but by the time I was able to get it to Tier 2, I had died. I thought the narrow passage would make things easier, but nope.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Yeah, ever since the melee rework last league, where monster wind-up was given a real targeting range (rather than a fake "once it gets a lock on you, accuracy and evasion is all that matters"), monster damage was also increased, so being in the same spot you were in a second ago (even if you left that spot temporarily) is a sure-fire way to get killed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von codetaku um 15.10.2019, 07:26:30
Welp, that explains that then. I was thinking it was a map mod or something I overlooked. Lesson learned. Thanks.
Finally got a decent talisman result. The amulet bases are cheap but anointing golem's blood for every talisman attempt was expensive as fuck, lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet von codetaku um 15.10.2019, 17:44:42
I've been managing the grind to 100 with no breachstone or other exp-centric rotations (just sulphite rotations and delve, with occasional sprinkles of regular mapping).

I'm at 68% as of this morning.... I should hit 100 on Saturday? We'll see. If I die even once I'll probably finish leveling with breachstone rotations... lord knows I have the currency for it.
I won't get over 93. I think that's been my limit every league for whatever reason.
According to your character list, this is your first time above 92 :) You can always surpass your limits! :P
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:
I won't get over 93. I think that's been my limit every league for whatever reason.

It depends from person to person, for me the usual limit is 94-95. Last league I hit my first 97 but I've always been too bored to keep up the grind to 100. By the time I usually reach 93-94 I get bored of the league and start playing something else.

93 is a good lvl I think, and if you are up for the grind, you can reach 94-95. From 95 the grind starts to get a bit too.....grindy.
Yea, I just hit a wall. Meh, I'm fine with it.

Made me a new belt last night with some fossils:

I'll keep making belts until perhaps I get like a triple resist on something.

Had to buy new boots to cover the other resists. Bumped my HP up by another 250 or so neat.
That's definitely a nice belt already. It already has 95% total resists, not sure how much more you want!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: