[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Helo guys !

Make a few changes on my build.. decided to go for the vitality aura and also chipped in immortal call on the cwdt setup just to be extra safe..kinda sucks IC shared cd with the bone armour but still helps i guess..

Anyway i tried using Charging Offensive as anointing but it didnt proc much (endurance charge gain) even though with high attack speed..plus IC didnt consume endurance charge from the +1 minimum craft so its not really good overall..

Saw a lot of u guys running 6link cyclone on glove for the LGOH..and since watcher's eye with LGOH and L.recovery/regin mod was super expensive so tempted to try on the 6link cyclone soon..

and for the HoA gem.. already wasted corrupted like 30+ gems of 20/20 but still didnt hit that 21/20.. totally run out of lucks after opted the 6L.. lol

Anyway so far doing great on this build reach 95 and sit on 7.5k Life 500+ ES.. deathless shaper and red elder.. maybe i can make it up for uber elder but not deathless run for sure xD
If you're good at timing bone armour then cwdt IC is just way worse in most situations (it doesn't even prevent any chaos damage). It takes practice but it's worth it.

Cool that vitality is working for you!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von codetaku um 11.10.2019, 05:48:03
Finsihed uber lab on a four link and with no hassles. Bone armour's bleed removal is super good for the lab traps!
Thanks a lot for this build dude. Just started recently in private league with my guild mates and is really fun. And it led me to my first ever
(probably last lol) and its in sorta SSF so I thnk ill just be keeping it for memories.

Any comments on what I've done so far will be appreciated :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MunDane20 um 12.10.2019, 03:21:53
Hahah, I assure you, the mirror is a coincidence, but I'm glad you've enjoyed the build :)

Honestly, for pseudo-SSF, that looks like about as much as you can hope for. You were right to select Pierce instead of Chain as your 5th link when you're losing so many levels (currently your herald is 26, by my count?), as t16 mobs might not die fast enough with a less damage multiplier like chain on just 5 links. If you do get your 6th link I highly recommend switching to Chain for clear, though (even on a low-level herald).

Honestly the fact that you got gloves and crafts like that in a private league is pretty nuts, though I guess I dunno how long the league has been going :)
We started along with Blight league, got the gloves with my first Corroded attempt lol

Hopefully another Cold Iron Point will drop while still here, might migrate to trade in a week or two though

One thing I didnt realise was how troublesome the Chest colouring was gonna be since it's 4 off colours
Yeah definitely don't color with just chromatics lol. Recipes from delve are good.

Anyway, Aul down (right after leveling, good thing too because I died twice) got a pretty sweet Uprising

I did get a video so that'll be up at some point soon.
Two videos up. Not sure I'll get to an uber elder video for this character because I'm enjoying delve too much, so I don't actually want to kill guardians again and have to re-seal those maps.
Speaking of Uber Elder, I'll have them spawned in two maps here. How awful is this going to be? I've seen videos of them just being insta-gibbed. Am I looking at a 15m fight of losing my shit and running around? Wondering if I should just have someone run me through it for like 50c.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:
Speaking of Uber Elder, I'll have them spawned in two maps here. How awful is this going to be? I've seen videos of them just being insta-gibbed. Am I looking at a 15m fight of losing my shit and running around? Wondering if I should just have someone run me through it for like 50c.

Uh, you're looking at a fight that will last like 4 minutes, regardless of whether

(a) you die 6 times, most likely by failing to dodge the first of a set of 3 shaper balls, or by standing in a Damage over Time field you didn't notice while you tank a slam from either enemy

(b) you destroy them

It's a long fight for builds with lower dps (the classic hardcore RF Juggs, for instance), but as long as you notice when one has the barrier up (and deathmark the *other* one), you should be phasing them very quickly. It's just, because of the phase system, there's still a lot of time during which you can take damage without dealing it.

Namely, you should be moving constantly while the elder's portals are up, because the shaper will constantly target you, and it's easier to dodge his balls if you're already moving out of the way by the time you actually see them on screen.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: