[3.8] The Curse Hearse - 100% Cold Phantasms - 6 Curses [9/14 update]

"
BlackHeartRaven schrieb:
The workaround for issue with miniond damage conversion is to go configuration tab and under effective DPS put 100% in the window which says enemy physical damage reduction. Thats probably the only way to calculate real DPS...

Perfect! Thanks a ton for this!

"
Toyah schrieb:
Heya .. I've been playing this build and really enjoying it.

What do you think about anointing Golem Commander?

Or, I've been working on getting the block chance when wielding a staff notables and considering anointing Disciple of the Unyielding as well for the extra defense.

The 30% buff effect for he Golem would be abvout all we really get from this, since having a 2nd golem for damage is negligable.

My preffered anniotment would be Soul of Steel, Aspect of Stone, Golem's Blood or Crystal Skin for defense, Gravepact for pure damage or Death Attunement for a 4th Spectre for extra utility/defense. Some of these would be really expensive, so I will probably be going for one of the cheaper ones.

Discipline of Unyielding would not be a good choice, you will rarely ever get a kill since the minions demolish everything.

I feel so extremely safe behind the wall or Zombies, projectiles and curses that there isn't much I'd want to give up to invest into block chance. We have to give up life, minion damage, jewels or the one little curse node in order to take block chance. Our best defense is that the minions kill/freeze/chill things instantly. and our life+ES pool is high enough to avoid big hits when they happen to find their way to us.
Ah, ok.

I've read somewhere in another Soulwrest summoner guide about taking Disciple of the Unyielding as anointment.

I ended up anointing Death Attunement and currently trying out a Oak's Devoted as the 3rd Spectre as it's cast of Warlord's Mark helps out with Phantasm survival and stacks with Doedre's Effigy. At least that's what it seems to be doing.
"
Toyah schrieb:
Ah, ok.

I've read somewhere in another Soulwrest summoner guide about taking Disciple of the Unyielding as anointment.

I ended up anointing Death Attunement and currently trying out a Oak's Devoted as the 3rd Spectre as it's cast of Warlord's Mark helps out with Phantasm survival and stacks with Doedre's Effigy. At least that's what it seems to be doing.

Yea, the Warlord's Mark would def stack, since none of the Doedre's curses count towards your limit. If only there was a way for minions to share endurance charges with us! if you put Culling Strike instead of GMP on the Cremation, you might get enough kills to keep you at 3 charges while mapping. I'm not really sure if GMP is even really necesasry with Cremation, I just didn't have anything else that was really needed, so this is something I might need to test out.
So Im working towards your build - no soulwrest yet- so Im using srs while leveling. Interesting thing I found is that I can link phantasms with my srs and it procs a lot of them and as Im playing HC it also allows me to use a shield which I prefer. Will the build still be ok without the staff in the long run? Ive ripped 4 times so far this league and am looking for a build that will let me get into maps and complete my atlas a bit (4 maps completed so far) lol...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
TheNotoriousPIG schrieb:

Path of Building doesn't yet calculate the damage conversion on Triad Grip, so if anyone knows how to simulate this I would love to hear how!

Made my own Triad Grip gloves with "Minions gain 100% of physical damage as extra cold damage". Then, under Configuration, I put "Enemy Phys. damage reduction" to 100. Seems to be right.

Made a POB build myself, but have not gotten around to try it.
https://pastebin.com/TZYeN14y

Base is Soulwrest w Bubonic trails, "auto-summoning" 20 Phantasms. Damage is basically going all out scaling the converted cold damage. Occulist, tri-curse, EE, skitterbots w bonechill, AG w reduced cold res helm, spectres w frenzy charges.

Honestly, I'd very like take a different armour (Rotting Legion was just to see whether I could make it work) and I would probably run a defensive curse on blasphemy (Temp chains, or enfeeble) as the damage is really way more than needed. Note that it is 300k/phantasm hit, and with GMP they hit more than 1 enemy. I played a physical Soulwrest twice now, clear is nuts.
"
NeoLearner schrieb:
"
TheNotoriousPIG schrieb:

Path of Building doesn't yet calculate the damage conversion on Triad Grip, so if anyone knows how to simulate this I would love to hear how!

Made my own Triad Grip gloves with "Minions gain 100% of physical damage as extra cold damage". Then, under Configuration, I put "Enemy Phys. damage reduction" to 100. Seems to be right.

Made a POB build myself, but have not gotten around to try it.
https://pastebin.com/TZYeN14y

Base is Soulwrest w Bubonic trails, "auto-summoning" 20 Phantasms. Damage is basically going all out scaling the converted cold damage. Occulist, tri-curse, EE, skitterbots w bonechill, AG w reduced cold res helm, spectres w frenzy charges.

Honestly, I'd very like take a different armour (Rotting Legion was just to see whether I could make it work) and I would probably run a defensive curse on blasphemy (Temp chains, or enfeeble) as the damage is really way more than needed. Note that it is 300k/phantasm hit, and with GMP they hit more than 1 enemy. I played a physical Soulwrest twice now, clear is nuts.

I've been MIA due to work, so I haven't been able to keep up with my guides! Sorry Hellzwraith for missing your question :(

Neo, looks good. Skitterbots with Bonechill is a really good idea. I wish I could find a way to incorporate that into my build, so I might have to look into it.

I actually had an earlier comment explain how to get PoB to show the correct conversion DPS, I just never got around to it. This is why I play budget builds, I can make accomadations to play during the first couple weekends of a league, but eventually I just don't have time to play more than a couple hours a week. Adulting sucks sometimes :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: