[3.8] The Curse Hearse - 100% Cold Phantasms - 6 Curses [9/14 update]

Come by and chat if you have anything to discuss about this build!

🐖TheNotoriousPIG's Twitch Live Stream Channel🐖

_________________________________________________________________________________

⚰️👻❄️❄️❄️The Curse Hearse❄️❄️❄️👻⚰️
_________________________________________________________________________________

Path of Building
Spoiler

Thanks to "BlackHeartRaven" for his comment that give me the workaround for PoB to calc the damage conversion for Triad!

https://pastebin.com/QxRBwFbE

Videos!

**Remember** This is only a guide, I will be updating this as more information becomes available and I am actually playing the build. I encourage people to always test different things and stick with what you like best!

Explanation, Pros & Cons!
Spoiler

•6 Curses
---Temp Chains slows enemy attacks and movement
---Enfeeble makes them do less damage and crit less
---Proj Weakness knocks enemies back and gives damage
---Frostbite makes enemies easier to freeze and gives damage
---Assassin's Mark makes our minions crit more. crits = freeze.
---Ele Weakness just gives more damage (so boring)
•20 Phantasms all dealing 100% cold spell damage. No accuracy needed!
•Full use of Elemental Equilibrium's juicy -50% to Cold res!
•Triad Grip unique gloves make our Phantasms deal 100% cold damage.
•Phantasms have 71% chance to FREEZE, 60% Crit chance
•No 6 link required.
•Bone Armour is OP.

Pros:
•Can do any map mod.
-Safe, tanky, above average clear speed, easy boss fights.
-Use a mana flsak for no regen maps.
-Ele Reflect will be slower cause minions will kill themselves occasionally
•All uniques are cheap, except Soulwrest during early league.
•Safety of playing a summoner and having actual meatshields
•Use all defensive flask!
•Lots of potential to min/max if you want to spend on minions mods on gear and jewels.
•Doedre's Effigy is instant cast, feelssmoothman.

Cons:
•Soulwrest may be very expensive during the first week or so of the league.
•Playstyle not for everyone. Multiple Buttons required :)
•Low on sockets, no CWDT setup =(
•Must 4 off-color gloves. Jewelers Orb trick helps, you can get lucky like Demi in this video, or you may spend a ton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Budget Version
Spoiler
If using this as a league starter, Soulwrest may be really expensive. This was the case for when I used this to start Blight League. You can run 2 Clayshapers and spec into the +1 Golem node on the tree.

I uses 7 Zombies and 4 Carrion Golems as my main damage and it carried me fine through yellow maps. While filling out my altas, I farmed up enough to buy a Soulwrest before my damage really started to fall off.

Here is gear/setup that I used.

The helm cost 10c, the other uniques were 1c. All the rares are self found.

Playstyle
Spoiler

Once the build comes together, the Phantasms will clear the screen before you have a chance to even get to step 2. Pretty much just run up to packs, drop the Effigy and move onto the next pack.

*Convocation as needed
1. Drop Effigy for curses
2. Cast Desecrate
3. Cast Cremation
4. Cast Offering
5. Chug flask as needed
6. Dash to dodge stuff

Class and Ascendencies
Spoiler
•Class: Witch
•Ascendency: Necromancer
1st: Mindless Aggression

-Makes leveling a breeze. Fast Zombies & SRS.
2nd: Unnatural Strength:
-The bump to levels for our Zombies, Golem and SRS while leveling will trivialize everything.
3rd: Mistress of Sacrifice
-Offerings don't scale well early, but they will be really good going into the maps.
4th: Bone Barrier
-Resist, recovery and Bone Armour will help a lot by the time you're doing more difficult content.

Skill Tree

Required/Recommended Gear
Spoiler

Required:
•Soulwrest, Ezomyte Staff
-Summons Phantasms
•Doedre's Skin, Widowsilk Robe
-Gives us the 6 curse effigy
•Triad Grip, Mesh Gloves
-Needed to get the cold conversion.
•Careful Planning, Viridian Jewel
-Slot in the node near Elemental Equilibrium. Gives all the Dex we need. Can be replaced if you get Dex on gear.

Not requried, but nice to have :)
Brinerot Mark Socket to put our Carrion Golem, and amplifies his phys dmg buff bot +3 lvls and 25%.

***Important*** Make sure you do not have "Cold Damage added to spells" on any of your gear, or you will actually reduce your damage.

Animate Guardian?

I would like to run one, but when I go through the list of gems that I'd drop to fit him in, I feel like it's not worth. The only one I would consider dropping would be Meat Shield Support linked to my Spectres and Zombies. I will test it out and update my thoughts again at a later time.

-Ambu's Charge, Belly of the Beast or a rare with lots of life.
-Galesight or Leer Cast helm - If he does hit something, the Brittle buff is a nice damage buff.
-Southbound gloves - lots of life
-Kaom's Roots or Victario's Flight
-Dying Breath - Curse effectiveness for us and damage for our Phantasms

Skill Gems Setup
Spoiler

•Body Armour: Projectile Weakness - Elemental Weakness - Temporal Chains - Enfeeble - Frostbite - Assassin's Mark

•In 4 link: Raise Zombies- Raise Spectre - Blood Magic Support - Meat Shield Support

•In a 4 link: Generosity - Hatred - Zealotry - Spirit Offering

•In Gloves: Dash - Desecrate - Cremation - Greater Multiple Projectiles

•In Staff: Summon Phantasm - Faster Casting - Minion Damage - Faster Projectiles - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Controlled Destruction - Increased Critical Damage

In an Unset Ring: Convocation

In Brinerot Mark ring: Carrion Golem

Spectres
Spoiler
My first two choices are Carnage Chieftain in Old fields in Act 1 and Host Chieftain in Southern Forest in Act 6. Link them with Blood Magic and they will spam their ability that gives all our minions Power and Frenzy charges. Without Blood Magic, they run out of mana and will barely ever cast.

Undying Evangelists in The Upper Sceptre of God Act 3 are good to get a proximity shield.

Frost Sentinels in Lunaris Temple Act 8 for more cold projectile damage.

Pantheons
Spoiler

Major: Lunaris
-Physical reduction is great, and we want to avoid chained projectiles since we always have a bunch of minions in front of us
•Capture Stone of the Currents in Wharf Map
•Capture Sebbert, Crescent's Point in Moon Temple Map
•Capture Ambrius, Legion Slayer in Colosseum Map

Minor: Ralakesh, Ryslatha or Shakari are all good options.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheNotoriousPIG um 26.11.2019, 15:04:27
Zuletzt angestoßen am 24.11.2019, 10:56:27
Nice build :)

How about adding Spell Cascade to Desecrate?
"
zbomb schrieb:
Nice build :)

How about adding Spell Cascade to Desecrate?

I would have preferred that but I had to do some janky/creative stuff to deal with the lack of sockets as well as the mandatory 4 Greens on our gloves. Especially since our Bubonic Trial will only have 3 sockets.

Did you have a chance to make this?
Working on getting a staff, but they're not cheap this league yet.

I've tried full cold conversion so far with spectres/zombies/infernal vaal skellies and it's working well so far.

Using cheap shaper weapons for easy links seems to work well and rolled an elder helm for burning skellies.
I ran something similar (before triad grip) as an occultist, and man, that projectile weakness knockback is so good for defences. Add in the freeze, curse effect, reduced cold resist, chaos resist, profane bloom, and this build will work well as occultist too.
"
zbomb schrieb:
Did you have a chance to make this?
Working on getting a staff, but they're not cheap this league yet.

I've tried full cold conversion so far with spectres/zombies/infernal vaal skellies and it's working well so far.

Using cheap shaper weapons for easy links seems to work well and rolled an elder helm for burning skellies.

Yea, I'm currently running it now with my Skeletons and Carrion Golem in a 6-link helm with minion damage and conc effect. The Zombie and Golem slams are carrying me until Soulwrest price drops.

I have my current gear linked in the guide now under the "Budget Version" section.

"
grimlock9999 schrieb:
I ran something similar (before triad grip) as an occultist, and man, that projectile weakness knockback is so good for defences. Add in the freeze, curse effect, reduced cold resist, chaos resist, profane bloom, and this build will work well as occultist too.

That what I was predicting, I though about doing Occultist, but that Bone Armour and the extra 30% minion speed was just too tempting.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheNotoriousPIG um 12.09.2019, 17:09:10
I've got this build working. It's functional, but very laggy. Laggy before blights; which is even more lag as everyone knows.

It works though.
Thanks for the great build!

From this one I've though of another that I'll try making as well with Golems.

Kitava's Herald Spectres in act 10 work very well with the damage conversion.
Maxing resists is a terrible pain.

Deflection is a great Notable for oils.
Enigmatic Defense and Mystic Bulwark are great as well if you're nearby in your tree.

Elder helms with Burning Damage, Minion Life, and Minion Damage are fantastic for Infernal Skeletons.

Shaper weapons with triple "Supported by" mods are easy 5-7 links for leveling.

Stone and Sand work fantasic, but after the build is complete there's no where left to put it. Ring slots if you find a good ring with a gem socket.

The green sockets in the gloves are completely useless. I ended up filling them with Desecrate, Withered Step, Hatred, and Haste, because I couldn't think of anything else to put in it.

Mana was nerfed, but EB works very well with no mana issues.

Took Hex Master and Skittering Runes. Works very well on everything, except for the occasional Hexproof mob that comes along.
"
zbomb schrieb:
I've got this build working. It's functional, but very laggy. Laggy before blights; which is even more lag as everyone knows.

It works though.
Thanks for the great build!

From this one I've though of another that I'll try making as well with Golems.

Kitava's Herald Spectres in act 10 work very well with the damage conversion.
Maxing resists is a terrible pain.

Deflection is a great Notable for oils.
Enigmatic Defense and Mystic Bulwark are great as well if you're nearby in your tree.

Elder helms with Burning Damage, Minion Life, and Minion Damage are fantastic for Infernal Skeletons.

Shaper weapons with triple "Supported by" mods are easy 5-7 links for leveling.

Stone and Sand work fantasic, but after the build is complete there's no where left to put it. Ring slots if you find a good ring with a gem socket.

The green sockets in the gloves are completely useless. I ended up filling them with Desecrate, Withered Step, Hatred, and Haste, because I couldn't think of anything else to put in it.

Mana was nerfed, but EB works very well with no mana issues.

Took Hex Master and Skittering Runes. Works very well on everything, except for the occasional Hexproof mob that comes along.

Nice, I just updated the guide today! I've run up to T12 maps with ease. I will do higher tier maps once I stop being stubborn and go buy some.

Check out the update Gem setup and my current gear. I had to get 2 unset rings but I have my resist in a very comfortable spot, even with the Unique Brinerot Ring as one of my unsets. It has really good synergy with the Carrion Golem.

I actually don't feel bad about being stuck with 4G in gloves anymore. Cremation + GMP is great for proccing Elemental Equilibrium. Plus it consumes Corpses and keeps our Phantasms's up. Desecrate is a must and Dash is probably the worst moveskill... But that's a small sacrifice.

I crafted the 25% increased Scout Tower minion damage on both of my rings and my Blights in regular maps never lag because I just upgrade Scout Tower asap and once I have one of those on every path, I go for Shock tower and Blights just melt. I did one Blight map and it did lag like significantly, but from what I see on Reddit.... That is the norm. Plus my pc is a 5 year old CyberPower PC from Best Buy.

I'm planning on adding Gravepact anointment onto my amulet once I get one worth it. Since this will only cost about 20c worth of oils and the chance for minions to deal double dmg is a decent bump in dps and will give better chills and freezes.

I dropped the Bubonic boots, i realized with Cremation and Offering, it wasn't needed. I never run out of Phantasms.

The workaround for issue with miniond damage conversion is to go configuration tab and under effective DPS put 100% in the window which says enemy physical damage reduction. Thats probably the only way to calculate real DPS...
Heya .. I've been playing this build and really enjoying it.

What do you think about anointing Golem Commander?

Or, I've been working on getting the block chance when wielding a staff notables and considering anointing Disciple of the Unyielding as well for the extra defense.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: