3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hi I played this in 3.6 skipped 3.7 as consecrated path, any resons why TC is better? Also why Unbreakable insted of Unyielding that got even buffed?
Thanks
"
mogamii schrieb:
Hi I played this in 3.6 skipped 3.7 as consecrated path, any resons why TC is better? Also why Unbreakable insted of Unyielding that got even buffed?
Thanks

tectonic slam got a major buff in 3.7 with massive boost to base % damage effectivness. we got a high base hit so nebuloch scale well with the high damage effectivness, vs skills with low damage effectiveness and added damage from gem, further more the charged slam deal 60% more damage and similar more aoe. with ench we have 55% chance to do so. from my look in pob the charged slams are not calculated into the DPS. consecrated path is also OK but less dps.

the build uses unbreakable for max tankyness, you can use unyielding if you want more dps and AOE. The build is designed to take you deathless to lvl 100 in HC only doing the deadlyist content.. if you decide to not go super tank you can boost your clear by switching that note.
Those who are playing this build in current patch, how is it (or just tectonic) in the blight encounters? Can it do 5+ separate routes confidently? Blighted maps?
Hey, I was wondering if you could take a look at my current status of this build? I've only got one of the weapons, but two signs. My biggest drawback right now feels like I'm not doing enough single target damage. It's difficult to do the league mechanic and even kill yellow map bosses quickly. My next step will be to get my chest 5-linked, or another chest to 5-link to add the endurance charge on melee stun.

Link:
https://pastebin.com/gPq5jzFs

Thank you! The build has been pretty fun, but seems to stick on tanky targets. I hope to be able to overcome that hurdle soon.

Edit: After getting a 5-link chest it helped a bit, but I'm still having a little trouble taking down yellows/bosses. I updated the PoB link to reflect that.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Arkenbon um 08.09.2019, 23:18:04
Your new POB is missing all items and skills. All that's there is the tree.
Is there a reason we don't sacrifice 1 jewel slot to go use basically the same points to go down the Ambidexterity path? The path gives 32% attack damage, 6% attack speed, 82% increased damage with ailments, and 50% attack dmg main hand + 20% attack speed offhand. Seems hard to justify not going down that path and just losing one of our jewels.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MercAA um 09.09.2019, 07:50:33
is -Total mana cost of skills necessary on Big Life Maim chest for casting tectonic slam?
I like the build so far, just started mapping and finished my Uberlab. Now with two Nebuloch and two Kaoms low maps go really well. I just have one problem and that is mana. With Blood and Sand, Herald of Ash, Precision and Purity of Ice there is too much Mana reserved. Anyone else got this problem and or a Solution?
"
Your new POB is missing all items and skills. All that's there is the tree.

This...
"
Sisko1980 schrieb:
I like the build so far, just started mapping and finished my Uberlab. Now with two Nebuloch and two Kaoms low maps go really well. I just have one problem and that is mana. With Blood and Sand, Herald of Ash, Precision and Purity of Ice there is too much Mana reserved. Anyone else got this problem and or a Solution?

I only have level 2 precision on mine. I don't level it up further as a 6 linked tec slam consumes more than 30 mana for me. Mana is an issue with this build. No leech is a huge pain in the ass, as the only way this build has to recover mana is leeching. You can run a mana flask to counter the mod though.

At t14 maps now and the build still owns blights in maps.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: