[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

So I have already invested in jewels to go with rigwalds so I wouldnt want to get out of the crit route. Any other damage worth dropping to help with this? Or just brass dome?
"
Nimand35 schrieb:
So I have already invested in jewels to go with rigwalds so I wouldnt want to get out of the crit route. Any other damage worth dropping to help with this? Or just brass dome?

You could drop Abyssus for a Devoto's or a nice rare with phys damage taken as [elemental] damage.
Latest gear and gem setup:

For anyone using this build, try to target a Circle of Guilt ring with Flammability on Hit. When combined with Wave of Conviction proc, everything melts.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 16.10.2019, 10:10:19
"
SaintCabal schrieb:

For anyone using this build, try to target a Circle of Guilt ring with Flammability on Hit. When combined with Wave of Conviction proc, everything melts.

How do you max out resistances with this gear?
"
deiga schrieb:
"
SaintCabal schrieb:

How do you max out resistances with this gear?

Most of the resistances come from the tree and jewels. Obviously, high resists on boots is also key.

Here are my current jewels:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 18.10.2019, 15:28:17
Current (Level 95) PoB:

https://pastebin.com/UrtZh4vv
Playing around with a variant of the build using a shield. This results in about a 20% reduction in overall damage, but the benefit is 28% block chance, some life and spread tar on block.

This also adds three gem slots to the build. I'm using these for:
*Tempest Shield
*Empower (on Herald of Purity)
*War Banner

Here's the shield I'm using. With Empower (lvl 4) and +1 for the corrupt on the gem, this provides a lvl 27 herald of Purity.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 21.10.2019, 12:30:23
Hi, i have used your build as my league starter.
i can clear pretty much all content with it.
but sometimes on t14-16 jucied up maps with sextants i die.

do you have any tips for me to get tankier?

my build https://pastebin.com/x7TmKczk

Zuletzt bearbeitet von CoXxOnE um 21.10.2019, 00:31:25
"
CoXxOnE schrieb:
Hi, i have used your build as my league starter.
i can clear pretty much all content with it.
but sometimes on t14-16 jucied up maps with sextants i die.

do you have any tips for me to get tankier?

my build https://pastebin.com/x7TmKczk

A few options for your build. Feel free to mix and match depending on how much more defense you want.

1) Get more defensive on your rare jewels (7% life + other defensive stats)
2) Use a more defense chest (+life, +%life Elder a good place to start ... if you want to cut down on one shots, look at something like Brass Dome [no extra damage from crits])
3) Carry a shield (the one I show above provides a great balance of offense/defense ... Lionseye is another option ... or craft a tower shield)
4) Consider going with Vaal Pact ... a lot more sustain for fights (admittedly, this takes some getting use to with Blood Rage)

Also, in 3.8, I got away from the Elemental Overload setup in favor of crit/crit multi. About 30-40% more dps to be had by using Rigwald's Curse and a crit tree. Something to consider as you scale back offense in favor of defense. Looks like you're around 4 million Shaper dps, but losing your quiver for a shield or moving away from Bronn's Lithe will have a big impact on your dps.
Updated with Shaper run video.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: