[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

Dazzling Strikes is really just boss utility. Minotaur, for instance, is much easier to manage when blinded. The build is also hungry for crit chance and accuracy, but you could easily get more dps with a jewel as you say. Berserking or Magmatic Strike both provide solid dps boosts. Or as you already pointed out, Soul of Steel is a great defensive option.
@deiga

was also looking at your gear ... you might want to look for corrupted versions of your gloves, belt and quiver. A lot of extra dps/utility to be had on these slots.

Just want to say that I love this build, and might be my favorite, especially as Bleed Cyclone couple seasons ago was my favorite first. Min-maxed like a mofo. Thanks for the build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SuperSuper_ um 09.10.2019, 13:21:52
"
Just want to say that I love this build, and might be my favorite, especially as Bleed Cyclone couple seasons ago was my favorite first. Min-maxed like a mofo. Thanks for the build.

Thanks, man! Glad you are enjoying it. It's one of my favorites too ... takes me back to my very first build way back in 2011 ... BoR Facebreaker cyclone. It was so laggy and rough to play back then, but so smooth now!

BTW, you've got some damn sexy gear. Love the corrupt on your FBers. There is a Circle of Guilt ring out there for me with Flammability on Hit on it, just need to get up the scratch. Your CoG rings are also amazing. Maybe look for a double corrupt Perseverance. But yeah, your gear is solid. And I bet way less expensive then the gear you might need for some other end game build. That's one of the things I like about not worrying about weapons ... saves a ton of currency.

Nicely done!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 09.10.2019, 19:50:59
Thank you so much for this guide, having a blast so far with it! Have a quick question though which paste bin is the most current? I think I'm confused over which tree and skills you're using.

thanks!!
"
Mhoncho24 schrieb:
which paste bin is the most current?

Here's the most current: https://pastebin.com/Q2n8RSbJ

Only change I ever make is I sometimes swap in this chest for more survivibility:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 10.10.2019, 16:18:24
Awesome thank you!
Received the following in a PM ... thought I'd share my response in case anyone else was running into this issue.

"
... another problem I'm facing is specifically the Chimera map. I withstand him perfectly fine UNTIL it goes to to his phase where he hides in the smokes and starts shooting out like Naruto and literally kills me in two hits. The FIRST hit literally drops my 5.4k health to lower than half, and as I hit my life flask, he comes out literally half a second again to finish me off.

My response ...

Chimera is all about physical resist, and this build struggles with that. A flask swap is the easiest way to compensate. The other route is a chest with more armor. I was using a Brass Dome for a while which was pretty beefy. You could also take some of the damage out of your tree and put it into defense.

Honestly, if you're looking just to survive stuff, you could cut down the offense in tree by a ton and still be able to melt stuff. This build could be way, way more balanced, but I have fun maximizing dps. If you really want more survivibility, you can drop the crit route, lose Rigwald's Curse and swap out everything crit/accuracy focused, take Resolute Technique with Elemental Overload+CWDT/Orb of Storms and let all those freed up points flow to more life and phys resist. What I play is very much a mapping/speed version ... it's not all all build for leveling. I usually hit lvl 94/95 and then just play without trying to level.
"
SaintCabal schrieb:
"
Mhoncho24 schrieb:
which paste bin is the most current?

Here's the most current: https://pastebin.com/Q2n8RSbJ

Only change I ever make is I sometimes swap in this chest for more survivibility:

Thanks for the lastest PoB link!

It caught my eye that you've levelled CwDT to 20, that's unexpected to me as f.ex. Assassin's Mark and the Guard skill depends on triggering that.

You've chosen to use Steelskin over Immortal Call or Molten Shell, could you elaborate on the choice there? For this build, IC or MS look like they would be better, especially with a lower level CwDT

Thanks for pointing out the corruption choices! I've been afraid to corrupt items myself, but I found some interesting choices on the market. I really liked the tip that you could find a CoG with Flammability on it, now I need to hunt for one as well :D

I got a few upgrades, though I'm still looking for a good corrupt for the belt. For a while I was looking at the +15% Elem resistance, but that would remove the possibility of swapping in soul tether (not yet figured out when I would want to, though)
I am actually rethinking my whole CWDT setup. I was using a high level Steel Skin only because the low level one doesn't mitigate much. At lvl20 is basically another 2200 health, assuming you can avoid being one shot in the process. This also allows for a higher level Assassin's Mark, which also gets a bit better with leveling. Not really sure what I'm doing ... much try to take out Herald of Ash and work in a Hatred with a low level Precision. I really need a lvl 4 Enlightenment.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: