[3.13] SRS Necromancer (2021 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!

Did I miss something in the guide or is there not a suggestion for OILs?

Which passive is ideal?
Thanks for the tips guys.
Grab ravenous horde. It frees up 5 passive points.

i allocated gravepact but when i get more jewels im going to get another amulet and throw RH on there for 2 extra jewel slots on the tree.

unfortunately...all my jewels are crap and i already have a decent amount of jewel slots so it might not happen lol
Set an alert on poe.trade for ES above 30 + minion damage :)

Edit. Why does quote button not quote posts now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bitsymphony um 23.09.2019, 19:59:50
Will lvl 3 Enlighten work or does it have to be lvl 4
Hi. I have question.
What is exactly the end game skill gems setup?
You have 5 link srs on the staff + golem. If we want to go for 6 link srs then which other skill gem replace with the golem ?

The same with chest piece you have 5 auras + frostblink. If we want to go for 6 link (with enlightment) then where to put the frostblink?

Someone mention that they use golem with support skills on the helmet but then what to do with the skill you have on your helmet (your setup)?

Thanks in advance for clarification.
"
Iceman079 schrieb:
Hi. I have question.
You have 5 link srs on the staff + golem. If we want to go for 6 link srs then which other skill gem replace with the golem ?

The same with chest piece you have 5 auras + frostblink. If we want to go for 6 link (with enlightment) then where to put the frostblink?

Someone mention that they use golem with support skills on the helmet but then what to do with the skill you have on your helmet (your setup)?

I put golem on it's own in my boots, which also has arc - curse - ele weakness.

Use wrath in 6th socket in chest. Add elemental damage - splash damage - feeding frenzy - minion damage - unleash in staff.

My helmet has flesh offering - desecrate - faster casting - flame dash (gets faster casting support).

I have an unset ring with vaal discipline.

Gloves are cwdt-steelskin, and clarity on its own, and abyss socket.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bitsymphony um 24.09.2019, 15:33:21
IS it worth to upgrade summon raging spirit more after i got 20% quality on it ?
It only costs more mana. Should i keep it on first first lvl ?

Also is it worth to upgrade 20lvl frostblink into 1lvl 20% q ?
same with discipline and anger, is it worth to trade 20 lvl for 1lvl 20% quality? Since it only give more aoe
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Zeratulll um 24.09.2019, 15:00:03
"
Iceman079 schrieb:
Hi. I have question.

Everything is in path of building
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: