[3.7] The Unarmed King [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem

Any ideas how to deal with uber atziri? That 1% reflect on her phase 1 is wrecking me. I tried switching to yugul + solaris but that doesn't seem to do the job. Switch abyssus to something else?
"
pateleq schrieb:
Any ideas how to deal with uber atziri? That 1% reflect on her phase 1 is wrecking me. I tried switching to yugul + solaris but that doesn't seem to do the job. Switch abyssus to something else?

i dont think its the reflect thats wrecking you, its becuase you using Abyssus and her throw spear 1 taps you, i have a 42% abyssus and that was 1 hitting mee on Normal Atziri weven with flasks up for Atziri i think Devotos is the way to go amd dont hit the mirrord on in split phase xD

*edit*

nvm actully didnt know she had 2% Phys and Elereflect as passive but i state again that on Atziri i think Devoto is the way to go otherwise its gonna be a hard time with all that extra damage taken

*edit2*
Well gotta say never had a build with this much dps atleast, Red Elder down, Killed Shaper, Cleared the Atlas but 4 maps bcs they are dumb expensive -.- only thing missing really i guess is to get a Devotos with either 40% increase Cyclone damage or Cyclone Attack speed, a steel ring with -mana cost and a double/triple Hatred Watcher's eye(could dream) but thinking of whats the big diffence between this and the Scion build other than getting the Slayer overleech because i feel sometimes the degens sometimes are unbearable from time to time

The Gear i have acuired to date

The Lethal Pride is down under the duelist nodes that makes master of the arena node give me 5% extra chance to do double damage so in total 6% with the berserker asencdeny
Zuletzt bearbeitet von nothingtoxic um 03.07.2019, 09:49:16
Finally uber Elder and Atlas Completly done, but had to change some stuff for the Uber Elder fight since Aspect of Carnage is a death sentence in there tryed go blitz but felt like it was removing to much crit so took the Berserker leech nodes instead to get leech and increase attack speed when hit,

that made possible to use Abyssus bcs now you wont take 1hits if you dont run into the shaper beam or the tripple balls and still have way enough dps going due having alot more survive.

but to sum this build up this has been one of the better builds i followd and played the dps is really stupid w/o breaking the bank but for being a Uber Elder killer w/o swapping some passives arounds i dont really see it go there could just be me also due first time trying to kill Uber Elder
Why did you take the staves nodes??
"
Why did you take the staves nodes??

it gives 10% chance on crit to get an Endruance charge that i why you take it, if you feel that you dont need charges then by all means dont go there and get other stuff :)
why is there a node called smashing strikes?
its kinda useless other then having endurance charge generation,you should be getting Disciple of the unyielding,you only add an additional point but you will get a minimum charge,aoe,damage,and life regen.
Though it depends on a boss,if it doesnt have any spawns,it might be a problem to get an endurance charge from killing enemies... with having no enemies on the map...
Is this a Viable build for 3.8?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: