Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Triapka schrieb:

As for Zealotry as second aura i don't get it: how do u cast spells with 40 mana? Not enough cast desecrate+offering together.

You will never cast it manually, thats what the "Triger a socketed skill" suffix on wand is for.
Hey. prompt that it is possible to improve, on cards I feel uncertain and often I die, I do not understand how to use the second aura, thanks .Sry for my eng
"
Triapka schrieb:
"
Dzedsa schrieb:
"
Triapka schrieb:

Pretty harf to get self-cast craft for the wand this league. Would be great if anyone is able to share ;)

Check forums for crafters, there is a lot of people who can do this for around 10-30c

"
Triapka schrieb:
What's the most efficient 5-link setup for mapping - with phantasms as proposed in post#1? Is it worth changing any gems for delves? I'm asking cause in pob different links are used (single-target dmg i guess).

Phantasms works fine, for now i didn't find enough reason to change it for anything, delves too.

"
Triapka schrieb:
Also any recommendations would be much appreciated!
www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/triapka/characters?characterName=ViziziV

Guide is a bit outdated on gems, we use 2 auras atm, you can check
Kayella's or mine character for example (don't forget to change the tree for 4% mana reserves reduction)
Otherwise your gear seems fine to me, belt with jewel socket and helmet with minion dmg buff seems most logic next step to me for upgrade
Flasks need a bit of work though, you don't need mana and 2nd speed flask is overkill imo

Thanks for the tips! I've changed the belt already, though helm enchant would take some time... I'm working towards 6L for DPS boost as i want to run through a map on phase run (like suggested) so that spectres would kill stuff, but currently they need some time to do so :(
Couldn't get access to your character, but checkeed Kayella's: do u recommend going acrobatics for dodge as well? I'm sacrificing around 300hp and a bit of dmg.
As for Zealotry as second aura i don't get it: how do u cast spells with 40 mana? Not enough cast desecrate+offering together.

Somehow my character tab was private, fixed it.
I still deciding about acrobatics, probably i will change to it if i encounter some survivability problems, as for now i'm running dps version w/o it.
40 mana is enough for your attack and phase run, and with trigger you don't have to cast anything else
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dzedsa um 15.03.2019, 14:34:53
deleted
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dzedsa um 15.03.2019, 14:35:52
"
DefBeat schrieb:
Hey. prompt that it is possible to improve, on cards I feel uncertain and often I die, I do not understand how to use the second aura, thanks .Sry for my eng

For second aura you have to take 2 nodes for 4% mana reserve reduction (above the necromantic aegis) so instead of having 100% you will have 96%
"
Dzedsa schrieb:
"
DefBeat schrieb:

For second aura you have to take 2 nodes for 4% mana reserve reduction (above the necromantic aegis) so instead of having 100% you will have 96%

BTW I bought this instead, to save 2 points - my bone helmet wasnt really great anyway, and i'll get that minion damage back from jewel...
Unlike reserve mana amulets, these helmets are rather cheap.

"
evilmindcz schrieb:
"
Dzedsa schrieb:
"
DefBeat schrieb:

BTW I bought this instead, to save 2 points - my bone helmet wasnt really great anyway, and i'll get that minion damage back from jewel...

You don't need to sacrifice minion damage also ;)

Other option can be Enchantment from Lab for reduced mana reservetaion of Zealotry or Haste.

P.S - still working on +40% Spectre DMG enchantment, best i got so far was +40% skeleton DMG.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tusk_Luv um 15.03.2019, 16:47:36
"
evilmindcz schrieb:
"
Dzedsa schrieb:
"
DefBeat schrieb:

Thx for tip! Got myself bone helmet with it
What Gem links are people using with Haste/Zealotry?
"
Vaildez schrieb:
What Gem links are people using with Haste/Zealotry?

Haste just run alone and Zealotry with generosity!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: