[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
gobaulaubau schrieb:
Why you link Vaal Cold Snap with CWDT ? CWDT can't work with Vaal gems, right ? Can you explane about it for me please.

CWDT triggers the normal version of cold snap, which is very halpful (it instantly kills most white packs, some rare packs, and freezes/chills + massively debuffs anything surviving due to bonechill).

You pop Vaal Cold snap manually during mapping to generate Frenzy Charges. It's not quite possible to always have frenzy charges up, but most of the time you can.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tackle70 um 09.01.2019, 09:00:01
Consider running AA + spider over haste? Seems like a better use of 50% mana, and gives more boss DPS.
"
Rivx schrieb:
Consider running AA + spider over haste? Seems like a better use of 50% mana, and gives more boss DPS.

You could do that if you want. Haste is definitely a huge mana hog for a minor benefit. I like Haste for mapping because most of the time I feel limited by clear speed more than DPS or survivability, so I like the movement & cast speed bonuses from Haste, even though admittedly they are small gains for 50% mana.

I assume by spider you mean getting an aspect of the spider skill crafted onto gear?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tackle70 um 10.01.2019, 08:31:48
Yes, on gloves or something it should be relatively easy to get I suppose. Plus it drops dex requirement considerably.

Clear speed is something I'm concerned about, I have low expectations after playing a qotf pathfinder, but will have to see how it plays out.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rivx um 10.01.2019, 10:43:15
"
Rivx schrieb:
Yes, on gloves or something it should be relatively easy to get I suppose. Plus it drops dex requirement considerably.

Clear speed is something I'm concerned about, I have low expectations after playing a qotf pathfinder, but will have to see how it plays out.

Is there any build that looks good on clear speed next to QOTF pathfinder? I'm not aware of any.

I believe this build is a more or less straight trade off to a QOTF windripper pathfinder build - less magic find, less clear speed, significantly greater overall power.
I have a question. Where does leech come from? Thanks.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
Okay just finished respeccing everything, POB shows 1.5M shaper DPS. So far I'm noticing severe lack of mana without boots enchant, though hitting the flask more often helps.

Clarity+disc watchers are far too expensive (80ex) so I'm using a random clarity one. Flame dash recovery mod is really nice, it turns out! (Not so much if I was planning to switch out haste, though) Also took the ES recharge cluster since it's my main defensive mechanic without leech/regen.

Also got an anti-corrupting blood corruption on one of the jewels since they're cheap as dirt. Though I don't think it's a good enough reason to drop bleed flask, even though normal bleeds aren't threatening, they still mess with ES recharge. Ignite flask would be nice to have :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rivx/characters?characterName=Rivbt

Why level 20 CWDT on IC? I thought it has a pretty low cooldown, so wasting it isn't an issue?

Update: first try uber elder deathless, looks good!

On Atziri I killed myself in half a second on the 2% reflect, gotta shoot one at a time lol.

"
conheomap schrieb:

Boots enchant, amulet corrupt, precursors. If you don't have those, don't use ghost reaver and rely on recharge/regen instead (works fine as Occultist).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rivx um 13.01.2019, 21:03:25
Should i use Mark of the Shaper and a rare ring with warlock's mark curse on hit for more damage ? And have any more way to increas dps ? my dps so low, just around 300k full buff. you can check my profile. thanks
"
Rivx schrieb:
Okay just finished respeccing everything, POB shows 1.5M shaper DPS. So far I'm noticing severe lack of mana without boots enchant, though hitting the flask more often helps.

Clarity+disc watchers are far too expensive (80ex) so I'm using a random clarity one. Flame dash recovery mod is really nice, it turns out! (Not so much if I was planning to switch out haste, though) Also took the ES recharge cluster since it's my main defensive mechanic without leech/regen.

Also got an anti-corrupting blood corruption on one of the jewels since they're cheap as dirt. Though I don't think it's a good enough reason to drop bleed flask, even though normal bleeds aren't threatening, they still mess with ES recharge. Ignite flask would be nice to have :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rivx/characters?characterName=Rivbt

Why level 20 CWDT on IC? I thought it has a pretty low cooldown, so wasting it isn't an issue?

Update: first try uber elder deathless, looks good!

On Atziri I killed myself in half a second on the 2% reflect, gotta shoot one at a time lol.

"
conheomap schrieb:

Boots enchant, amulet corrupt, precursors. If you don't have those, don't use ghost reaver and rely on recharge/regen instead (works fine as Occultist).

Yeah the boot enchant is a big quality of life for mapping. You pop a mana flask all the time without it, which I found annoying.

I swap in an ignite flask against the Phoenix boss and against the Enslaver guardian. I don't usually find ignite to be problematic otherwise.

I use level 20 on the IC because I found I only need it when taking huge burst damage, and didn't want to risk having it on cooldown from meaningless damage when the bursts came. I didn't really test high vs low level though... simply tossed on the lvl 20 on this theory and it solved all my problems so I figured "good enough".

"
gobaulaubau schrieb:
Should i use Mark of the Shaper and a rare ring with warlock's mark curse on hit for more damage ? And have any more way to increas dps ? my dps so low, just around 300k full buff. you can check my profile. thanks

Your ring setup is fine as a budget setup, assuming your resists are capped. Get rid of Projectile Weakness as a CWDT curse if you are running a curse on hit setup. No point since this build doesn't have dual curse capability.

Your DPS is low because:
1) Your freezing pulse is only 19/13
2) You are running a level 3 empower in a Shavs without a +1 corruption. This is not a great setup. Run Increased Critical Strikes instead. Don't worry about Empower unless you have a level 4 AND a +1 shavs.
3) None of your supporting damage gems have quality in the build
4) You are running Chayula amulet instead of Pandemonius (I'm guessing because you don't have a Watcher's eye with +ES mod)
5) Your Arcane surge is overleveled and will not trigger on every use of Flame Dash
6) Your Void Batteries don't have great rolls on cast speed
7) Your rare damage jewels are bad. Probably not even worth the 3 passives for jewels like that. You need jewels with stacked Crit Multi.
8) You haven't taken the Arcane Potency cluster northwest of the Witch
9) You haven't completed uber lab to get Void Beacon yet
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tackle70 um 14.01.2019, 12:20:10
Oh one more thing, why conc effect on cold snap, instead of inc. AoE?

I hit 10% pen on boots and figured rerolling it would be a crime, so sticking to flask spam for now. Yesterday's lab was not the most pleasant experience, with the reflect lieutenant.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rivx um 14.01.2019, 13:44:30

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: