[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

This build looks really cool, but unfortunately the link to your skill tree is broken... Can you re-post it? I'm looking forward to trying it out =D
Hi,
I run out of mana, while dark pacting. skels and totem are all out. is it normal?
any suggestions?

I play assassin
"
the link to your skill tree is broken

There is no link here, just a picture and it shows up for me.

"
I run out of mana, while dark pacting.

Are you using Apep's Rage? Do you make sure you are leeching by Warlord's Mark?
can you post your pob link plz?
Hi,

I've been trying out your build yesterday and it is awesome damagewise.

The tankyness otherwise looks like the main problem.
I tried a new delve boss at around 350 and it couldn't do it. Delving itself looks dangerous too. How deep did you manage to go?

What do you think about getting shaper/elder rings with warlord's mark and assassin's mark on hit?

First of all, it allow to leech from warlord even when out of blasphemy's range.

And it totally free mana, maybe for some MOM action. it would need 6 points to get to MOM.

What do you think about it?
"
The tankyness otherwise looks like the main problem.
I tried a new delve boss at around 350 and it couldn't do it. Delving itself looks dangerous too. How deep did you manage to go?

Unfortunately I don't play Delve so I can't say a lot about that. But yeah, this build is not tanky and relies mostly on annihilating everything before anything manages to do something dangerous. Phase Run and Temp Chains help quite a bit with defense.

"
What do you think about getting shaper/elder rings with warlord's mark and assassin's mark on hit?

Just a few days ago I've got an Assassin's Mark ring here in Standard. It allowed me to reserve mana for either Enfeeble or Despair or Temporal Chains - so far I'm going with Temp Chains and I think it's worth it if you have already made most of the upgrades, have farmed some currency and want to lvl up your char higher than 95. If other than that, just go with regular life res rings.

Warlord's on hit would be better than Assassin's because of what you just said, leeching from a longer range.

"
And it totally free mana, maybe for some MOM action. it would need 6 points to get to MOM.

The thing is 6 points is a lot. ;) As a dps addicted I would rather invest these 6 points in Spiritual Aid but if you want to go MoM for Delves/HC I would cut some minion life or cast speed nodes; dps would drop for about 10% and you should have something around 1.6k pure mana without any further mana investment in a passive tree (maybe 2k if you manage to get some good mana rolls on your gear).
I tested it.
Was sitting at 2k mana but it did not helped at all, still very squishy.

I then changed my mind and, took extra curse from tree. I'm also looking for a +1 curse gloomfang, but was unlucky with poe.trade so far.

I use elder and shaper rings for warlord and assassin's mark. I also have "+13 life for every ennemy hit by your spell" on the shaper ring, it then annihilate the gloomfang problem and help aa lot.

I started to use arctic armor + temporal chain on blasphemy.
The survability improved a lot, and the dps is nearly the same (i took 3 points from +8 all res and +20% chaos dmg of shadow area to get +1 curse).

Something interesting i noticed is that, as you curse on hit, the chaos explosion tend to chain a lot with ennemies very far. It looks like inpulsa action then. The clearing of maps become lot faster.

Once i get the +1 amulet i'l use enfeeble aswell. Should help a lot for delving and hard encounters.

All those curse won't do much vs guardians/shaper/elder, but those are very easy with this build so doesn't matter much.
What I should also mention that it's good to not use a Gloomfang for mapping/delving since -life on hit may wreck you if you started to hit some group of invulnerable monsters. What I'm doing now is running +1 curse Bloodgrip for most of the time and switch for Gloomfang only when I need that huge dps (so basically t16+ bosses only). Doesn't have to be the Bloodgrip, it may be any rare amulet with some life roll.

"
Something interesting i noticed is that, as you curse on hit, the chaos explosion tend to chain a lot with ennemies very far. It looks like inpulsa action then. The clearing of maps become lot faster.

Yeah that's the main reason why I've bought one too but I personally don't feel that much difference.
Well bro you are right with mapping for the amulet.

But delving is a total different world and huge dps is needed cause you really can not tank even a white mob hit after some point, and all mobs have tons of life...
Very challenging.
Do you think the + minion life Veil Modifiers for upcoming Betrayal league will help?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: